This reference centre supports members of NCCR-Kidney.CH in the evaluation and application of computational tools for the modeling of physiological and homeostatic processes. Based at the Institute of Physiology, University of Zurich, the center offers consulting services, arranges access to both in house and external experts, and brokers computational resources.
The reference centre offers the following special equipment and techniques:
- High performance computing and visualization hardware
- Biophysical modeling software platforms
- Large dataset image processing software suites
- Consulting in computational model design
- Consulting for hybrid experimental-computational modeling approaches